Sucker Munch Sucker Munch

Very well implemented, great job!

VeryEvilTomato responds:

Thanks a lot! Really appreciated

Therrain Therrain

Amazing game, seriously, very nice idea, simple and fun, also well implemented, good job!

I Broke The Time I Broke The Time

One of the best games I've played so far in Newgrounds.

Magnetic Football Magnetic Football

I think that the coocept is very cool. Something that in my opinion would improve the gameplay would be adding a way to defend or move the players.

Businessman adventure v1.1 Businessman adventure v1.1

I think that the art is very nice and it's a good concept. There are things to improve, not sure if you intended to or if it's a bug,the character can float if you press and hold the jump button, also would help a lot to have physical limits on the level. Finally even though this is a work in progress I think you should credit the soundttack's source, keep up the good work.

EpicGaming101 responds:

he is supposed to float when you hold up

Forward Forward

I think that the idea is very good but got very confused with the controllers, would be cool if you let the player choose the keys to play.

1f1n1ty responds:

Yeah, the controls aren't exactly intuitive.

Player key binding? Not something we'll probably think about in future patches, but I'll keep that in mind for future games.

Ball Ball

I really like the concept and level design, challenging and interesting. I think it needs more work on the graphic side and sounds. Nice game.

Skipsi responds:

Thank You! I know it could be better, but im happy since its the first ever game i have made ;)

Hot Dog Truck Hot Dog Truck

Animations are very nice, sounds are good as well but I feel it's more like a simulator than a game, maybe would be interesting to let people create hot dogs in their own way? I don't know, just an idea.

Tealy And Orangey Tealy And Orangey

Very good game, well designed and thought. It would be cool if it had sound, I don't know if it's only my computer?

NintendoBoy51 responds:

its not, but may add music soon

Pongo Soccer Euro 2016 Pongo Soccer Euro 2016

Well implemented version of Pong. The ball is difficult to see sometimes, not sure if it's the framerate or how it was designed, maybe too difficult?